Hope Community’s mission begins with our worship to God, where we minister to the world in evangelism and compassion, engaging believers toward Christian maturity through discipleship, and preparing women and men for Christian service. We will accomplish this mission through our vision which guides us as a body of believers.
LOVE * DECLARE * SERVE
To Love God, Declare Christ Together in Unity, and Serve our Community. A church that is one body under Christ where we are called to the ONE HOPE in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:1-6).
- LOVE God because love comes from God (1 John 4:7-8, John 13:34).
- This is first for each one of us. We learn to love as much as God loves us and others.
- DECLARE Christ TOGETHER in unity (1 Peter 3:15; Colossians 3:13-14).
- God never meant for the church to be separated but to love each other in perfect unity. We learn to do this together to forgive, love, and respect each part of the church body. For he has equip all people to the discipleship and service within the body of believers.
- We believe everyone is called to discipleship and everyone is equip with a spiritual gift such as apostleship, prophesy, evangelism, peaching and teaching (Ephesians 4:11-12).
- The unity of the church works together until all come into a unity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God. (Ephesians 4:13).
- SERVE our community (Matthew 25:35-40).
- Our community is part of God’s mission field. We believe that God loves all people and has called us to share the Gospel of Christ through service.
- We volunteer monthly and give to local community organizations by partnering with them to share this love and compassion through community outreach and evangelism.